‘You don’t actually get over things… you incorporate them. They become part of everything you are. I don’t mean that you walk about crying all the time. But you change.’
— When You’re Falling, Dive: Lessons in the Art of Living, by Mark Matousek (via maryhuynh)
I sit before flowers
hoping they will train me in the art
of opening up.
— The Student, Shane Koyczan (via poetrea)
1. Be the change.
2. What you think you become.
3. Where there is love there is life.
4. Learn as if you’ll live forever.
5. Your health is your real wealth.
6. Have a sense of humour.
7. Your life is your message.
8. Action expresses priorities.
9. Our greatness is being able to remake ourselves.
10. Find yourself in the service of others.
— Top 10 Words of Wisdom from Gandhi (via h-o-r-n-g-r-y)
You can’t spend the rest of your life being afraid of people rejecting you, and you have to start by not rejecting yourself, you don’t deserve it. From now on, people can either accept you for who you are or they can fuck off.
— Kester (via thegirlwiththelittlecurl)
I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all, I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing.
— Agatha Christie (via aurorasdreamerie)
7 deadly sins. put one in my ask.
- Lust: Something that I find attractive.
- Pride: Something that I like about myself.
- Sloth: Something that I dislike about myself.
- Envy: Something I wish I was better at.
- Gluttony: One of my favorite foods.
- Wrath: Something that gets me angry.
- Greed: Something I can’t get enough of.